The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides a framework for addressing online copyright infringement. BotXByte is committed to complying with the DMCA and ensuring that all copyrighted material is respected.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our DMCA Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our DMCA Agent can be reached at:
DMCA Agent BotXByte email: [email protected]
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material that we have removed or disabled access to it. Repeat infringers will be banned from our website.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please provide our DMCA Agent with a counter-notice that includes the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which BotXByte may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original DMCA notice. If we do not receive notice within 10 business days that the original reporter is seeking a court order to prevent further infringement of the material at issue, we will replace or cease disabling access to the material.